Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kyle's Birth

Our newest addition baby boy, Kyle Aiden Brumbaugh.  He was born Thursday January 31st at 8:50pm.  He weighted 8Lbs 11.3 Ounces and measure 20 inches long.  As I was ready to push the doctors realized that his shoulder was stuck and he was not coming out so I had to get a C-section is the first time I have one which was hard considering I had 3 natural deliveries.  When Kyle was brought to me after been in the recovery room, I broke down in tears.  The resemblence between him n Jayden is so much, it looks like the exact same baby.  Just slightly lighter in skin color.  It brakes my heart that we will be bringing Kyle home a year later when Jayden left home in a ambulance and never went back. 
My heart still so broken.  I'm so scared of what could happen. 

I hate when people say oh everything will be fne. Kyle looks perfect.  thats exactly what everyone always said about Jayden n he is gone.  

We are delighted and happy that Kyle its here with us today. 
We are so broken that Jayden get to be part of this life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment