Friday, April 27, 2012

He is remember...

Its almost 3 months now and I finally decided to open the box.  Thats where my husband will put all the cards and messages people have sent .  i know that my baby is not forgotten I feel like that because I am his mom I want to talk about him and our girls all the time and people are afraid to hurt my feelings I know that's the main reason not to metion him or because I cry almost every single time I talk about him.  I open the box 172 cards;  two letters that touch my heart.  one of them my husband cousin who was at the hospital who does not  have kids but saw the love that we have for our boy and a dear older friend of my husband who sent us a beautiful experience.  We do strongly believe in a resurrection.  and in the experience it talked about the importance of keeping the appointment to be there when Jehovah, God and his son bring our child back.  I cry a lot today reading so many messages but its finally open.  

No comments:

Post a Comment