Sunday, July 8, 2012

ANGER!!!!

We went to the family reunion this weekend. 
The past two weeks have been extremely hard. 
Painful, its real my baby died and he is not here.
I found myself so angry lately.  I been told Im going
"To push people away", its just so unfair.  I cant stand
That so many people say, "we love you" or "we miss you"
However. they dont mentioned my baby, they dont ask:
How are you feeling? Its like nothing happen. 
I'm in scrutiating pain and all you can say its something 
That has no meaning because Love its shown through actions. 

However, there is something that just makes m 
So Angry.  I went to the pool at the hotel and watch my three
Year old every move. There was another mom there with a lttle boy. 
He was not even 2 most likely 18 months. 
She went to sleep, while he walk around h pol. 
He was scared of the water but he slip  and fell twice. 
I picked him up.  The second time it happen I wke up the 
Mom.  She looked at me and said he is okay. 
I decided to leave and she just pick up her book and started to read. 
I looked behind and there was the little aby just staring t me. 

We were at the swings with the girls. 
And while it was close to 100 degrees I had sippy cups and 
Kept giving it to the girls and sun block. There was another baby 
2 years old with her 6 year old sister and I was worry about her
Getting dehydrated or burn.  Their mom was at a bench  just sitting. 

I dont understand these are just a few examples.  
Im not saying Im the best mom but I swear I 
Always been like that with my kids and look my son is 
GONE.  Is it because Im all over them, 
If I'm like these other moms my kids would be okay? 
Its not fair, these moms do not deseve these babies. 

IJared says its because children are a bother for these parents. 
Its not the case with us.  We yearn to have our children.  We 
Change our lives to adjust anything that will be better for them.



2 comments:

  1. These things make me madder than almost anything-parents who seemingly don't want their children when ALL I want is all of mine together again. I am only human...I get frustated with my kids and need my alone time and sometimes they drive me insane. But I would NEVER neglect them or wish them away. It infuriates me when others do. Several people have been deleted from my FB account for that reason.

    I can't let go of my anger. I have learned to harnass it, but it is by far my strongest emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weekend before Max died, we went to a birthday party for a little boy. There was a mom with a newborn there- the baby was like 2 months old. Anyway, she just left the baby, tummy down, on a blanket outside and then went inside herself to get a drink and hang out with some other adults. We were outside. A newcomer guest showed up and almost stepped on the baby. She was so tiny and barely noticeable. I, on the other hand, never left Maxies side. Her baby is alive. Mine is dead. Makes me completely mad! Life is so unfair.

    ReplyDelete