Saturday, July 21, 2012

Maxie

Today, I will take this space to share to the friends that read my blog a little bit about Maxie. Maxie was 9 and half months and a year ago he was taken from his parents by death. A year full of pain and sorrow for his mommy and daddy.  Today we take the time to remember him. Abby his mommy has been a tremendous amount of support to me with her encouraging words and understanding.  Understanding of  a rollercoaster of emotions that I know its hard for others  to understand or even imagine.  Maxie's parents are raising money in the battle against SIDS.  Here its her blog address: missingmaxie.blogspot.com.

Today, my baby, Jayden will have been 7 months. It pains my heart everyday he is not here.

1 comment:

  1. Kira - thank you for remembering Maxie. We, too, will always remember Jayden and your powerful love for him. You are always in my heart. XOXO - Abby

    ReplyDelete