Thursday, July 5, 2012

GUILTY

Jayden.... my baby.  I do NOT want to believe that you are gone.  
There is so much pain in my heart.  I hate that you are not here. 
I feel guilty all the time.  Why I was not there?  I know everyone 
Says "there is nothing you could have done", but no one can 
KNOW for sure.  I was the mom and I mess up so badly by not
Been there, by not Noticing something was going to happen.  

Today, I feel guilty because I should want to be alive all the time.
I should want to be here, your sisters, your dad, your aunts. They 
All need me. But sometimes like today, I will rather die. I will rather 
Be asleep as you are, wake up in the resurrection when the time comes. 
I dont want to live with this pain. 

it feels beyond anything that I can keep
taking. It feels like I'm strong one day and the next 
Im so broken.  

I feel guilty for wanting the rest of the family to 
REMEMBER you.  is their faith greater than mine?  Most likely. 
I should not want them to be sad or upset, but I want aknowledgement 
Of your existence. 
Words cant describe what it means to live wthout you. 



1 comment:

  1. I think it is natural that we would want our family to remember. Frankly, one of the thing that hurts me most is how they seem to have moved on. I hurt badly tonight too. Too bad I can't give you a hug. Your family does need you. Hang on.
    XOXO - Abby

    ReplyDelete