Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Another month...

Today it marks another month.   Another month since my baby stop breathing.  I cant stand the amount that has passed by. And with this day it comes all the reminders of the day.  Life is so imcomplete.  Our girls are the biggest strenght we can probably have.  They keep us going, they wake us up.  We thank God for them, but there is always fear; fear of loosing them.  Fear of loosing the baby on the way.  I have never been this sick and the past month i had pneumonia and now i just had another cold that trigger an asthma attack.  I have not had an episode of asthma in 7 years.  The doctor explained that between the trauma, the cold, the allergies- my body is so weak. I'm feeling slightly better.  I miss Jayden so much- I know I say that all the time; I JUST DO.  I just need him.  Here is a picture of him and I at the hospital when he was just born.  Oh my baby my heart will be forever missing you- until the day I hold you again. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! He was a cute and chubby baby. Another month is like a knife in the chest. I am so sorry Kira. His being gone is tragic and there is no two ways about it. He was so cute. I can see how much you loved and still love him.

    ReplyDelete