Monday, May 21, 2012

5 MONTHS....

Jayden will have been 5 months.  Oh 
I miss him so much..... I cant stand time.
I wonder what would he been doing now?
Would he be pulling himself up? like my girls did.
Would he be sitting in the high chair watching me make dinner?
This day its always a reminder.... 
We did arts and crafts yesterday and we painted a bird house.  
Jayda my 3 year old said... momma its so cute just like 
Jayden...okay I got to show it to him.  My heart feels o broken. 
She still does not understand.  I dont like the word 
"DEATH"... and for Now I refuse to tell my daughter that. 
Its interesting how many people I have met lately
That have lost kids.  I realized I become part of a circle that I dont want or
Wish anyone to join!!! 

Jayden one day I will see you again and I will hold you
So tight and you will grow and get to know your sisters. 
Know that mommy and daddy believ very much on the hope.  
Its just the waiting part its so hard my baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment