Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jayden

The amount of dreams I had with you baby.
I love you so much my baby.  You were everything
I ever waited for.  I miss you everyday and sometimes
It seems like life can not keep going without you. 
But daddy and your sisters need me so much, I dont
Have a choice. I'm glad that I did spent so much
Time with you and that I hold you so much, my biggest 
Wish to have a SON was finally granted.  i had so many 
DREAMS........ it just the time was not enough
I dream of teaching you how to dance.
I dream of teaching you how to be a gentleman. 
I dream of you loving Jehovah, God and served him.
I dream of you wrestling and putting a fight 
Because everyone knows how difficult it could be to have 
2 big sisters. 
I dream of you learning to swim and loving the ocean just like 
Daddy and I.  
I dream of your first day of school I even thought i will start
Teaching just to be near all 3 of you.
I dream of your first girlfriend-- ( I had promised to be the best 
Mother in Law) 
I dream of you giving talks in the congregation. 
I dream of you getting marry.
I dream of you having children.
Today there are no more dreams.
My heart feels broken ... tear so apart.
I know I will see you again one day, I know ...
But its the waiting.......
I love you mi vida. 


No comments:

Post a Comment